CADILLAC COOL FACTS
- The CTS and SRX both have air quality sensors, which detect air pollution and put your auto climate control in recirculation mode. This reduces the amount of outside air coming in, so the cabin air stays nice and fresh!
- Most Cadillacs have windshield wiper activated headlamps, which means that when your wipers have been on for a few seconds, your headlamps will automatically come onâ€”keeping you safe!
- When you make a phone call using your Bluetooth, your audio system will mute and your climate control fan speed will lower to make the cabin quieter during your call. You always have the option of increasing the fan speed, if needed!
- The new SRX has a feature that automatically turns on your rear wiper while in reverse, if your front windshield wipers are already on.
- Your Cadillac's Bose audio system recognizes when you have a window or sunroof open and will adjust the music volume in response.
- Have you ever forgotten to reset your trip odometer after you have been driving for a while? No worries...all you need to do is press and hold the set/reset button on your DIC. This will retroactively reset your trip odometer since the last time you started your Cadillac.
- The SRX has a feature called Hill Start Assist. No more worrying about rolling backwards after stopping on a hill! HSA automatically holds brake pressure during the time your foot moves from the brake to the accelerator pedal.
- The hard drive in the SRX and CTS is equipped with Gracenotes, which displays informationâ€”like artist name, song title and album titleâ€”about the song currently playing from your vehicle's hard drive.
- Every new Cadillac is equipped with OnStar. If you report your vehicle stolen, OnStar's new feature called Remote Ignition Block will kick into gear, making it impossible to restart the engine once it has been turned off!
- Your remote key fob can help you locate your Cadillac in a crowded parking lot. Press the RKE's red horn button onceâ€”your car's horn will sound three times and the turn signals will flash!